Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our flight to Rome

We flew to Cinncinati, Ohio then to New York, Kennedy then to Rome. It seemed like we were always in a rush to get where we needed to be. We had a little wait in New York, just enough for us to eat.  Getting off the plane in New York the steps were VERY steep. Dolores was going down them first. When I turned to check on her she was at the on the ground on her bottom with her legs in the air. I wanted to laugh but I was afraid she was hurt. Next thing I knew she was up and on her way. SHE IS A WALKING MACHINE. Never missing a beat. The rest of us would ride the moving sidewalks but not her. Who says a 74 year old woman can't go on a Mission with God! We loaded the plane to Rome and I thought WOW. I had never seen a plane that large. Everyone is trying to secure a place to put our carry on luggage. Finally all was placed and we settled in for what I thought was going to be a Great opportunity to get some sleep. NOT! I even took me a little pill to help out. Most of us only got a a little sleep. They never turned the light out.

No comments:

Labels