Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Favorite Food… PIZZA & I’m giving some away!!!!

I love PIZZA so much it is my favorite food. If I was stranded on an island and could only have one food it would be pizza. So I was excited to try the FRESCHETTA® SIMPLY...INSPIRED™ pizza.

FRESCHETTA® Simply Inspired Farmers Market VeggieFRESCHETTA® Simply Inspired Rustic Pepperoni Pomodoro

We tried the Rustic Pepperoni Pomodora and it was AWESOME. The thin crust was crispy of which I love. The pizza is larger and has more toppings than you usually get on a frozen pizza.

 FRESCHETTA® SIMPLY...INSPIRED™ offers FRESCH-TASTE SEAL™ Packing which locks in the vibrant flavors, while using 30% less packaging material.

There are eight different pizzas that offer very distinctive flavors: Farmers Market Veggie, Southern BBQ Recipe Chicken, Tuscan Farmhouse, Chicken Bianco, Hawaiian Style, Classic Bruschetta and Harvest Supreme.

SIMPLY...INSPIRED™ A Celebration of Great Taste™
Check them out on Face Book they will be giving away coupons. http://www.facebook.com/FreschettaSimplyInspired

I will be giving away a coupon for a free FRESCHETTA® SIMPLY...INSPIRED™ pizza of your choice and   FRESCHETTA® bamboo cutting board.

To enter you need to be a follower of LorisStorys and leave a comment of which pizza you would try.

Hope you win!!!!

Blessings, Lori

No comments:

Labels