Sunday, February 6, 2011

American Crafters Round 1 “Valentine's Day CAR MAGNET”

 “Valentine's Day CAR MAGNET”
I am SUPER EXCITED to be Crafting with all these Fabulous Ladies.
Originally I had another idea for my Round 1 craft, but I think that this indeed is the Greatest Valentine’s Day gift. It is made using magnetic roll material (for signs, can be purchased at most signs shops), vinyl and lots of love. I came up with what I wanted to put on it, searched the internet for clip art, and cut it out then attached it to the magnets.  The vinyl can be cut with a Cricut or Silhouette.  I plan on using these for Valentine’s Day gifts for my friends & family.  When they least expect it, a wonderful surprise with a personal message will be awaiting your Special Valentine.  I hope you enjoy this craft as much as I have.
Please head over to naptime crafters, link below and vote for me if you feel I'm deserving and if you can't vote for me please vote for those you love.
Blessings, 


Lori

http://naptimecrafters.blogspot.com/2011/02/american-crafter-round-1-projects.html

No comments:

Labels