Sunday, January 17, 2010

The TRUTH

What do you believe about truth? Is there really truth? If so what do you believe it to be? What you believe determines how you behave. I believe there is truth even though I don't always act like it. Jesus= Truth.... Devil=lies!!!!! I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6 They exchange the Truth for a lie and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator-who is forever praised. Romans 1:25 Do I believe in the Truth??? Then why have I given over to other things? Because I fail to put my relationship with Christ first. I have allowed the grey areas of this world to creep in. John 8:36 says, So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. Bro Travis shared this with us this morning and it was awesome. My prayer for us is that we will find the truth. Did you know that Jesus says the word truth 78 times. Think about what you believe about Truth in your life. "You are a king, then" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me." Have a Great week.

No comments:

Labels